Monday, May 7, 2012

My week with Instagram ...

Haven't shown you for a few weeks, but this is what I've been up to as seen through Instagram ...


1. Dinner and drinks at Rockpool
2. Another new favourite find for coffee - Zekka
3. Zekka has these really .... interesting installations that can come across as a little creepy but kind of cool at the same time!
4. Perth has these great things call the urban walkabout. It's a map of areas around Perth and highlights cool places to go and eat, see and shop.
5. Drinks (again) with my colleague and friend Lou at Cheeky Sparrow
6. Spotted these cushions this week on the Aria Facebook page - love them
7. Got all into Mercedes Fashion Week via Instagram this week and the hype of fashionista, Elin Kling being in Australia
8. Ok so I found pasties .... you see I'm orginally from Adelaide and grew up eating pasties. When I moved to Queensland I was devastated that Queenslanders don't have them! WHAT! But guess what, Perth does YAY!!
9. Good thing or bad thing, Sass and Bide are located opposite my work!! Love this shot of their dressing rooms, they are very cool.



images via myfirstlittleplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!