Sunday, April 8, 2012

SoHo Loft Tour

I'm not sure if it's the fact I'm living in an actual "city" again after 8 years in regional Queensland but I am being drawn to the more city living, modern style ... maybe.

I found this SoHo loft on Remodelista, which you can check out in full here but these are some of my favourite spots in the loft...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*** Update on my living situation here in Perth for friends and family wanting to know ***
I have found a place in this very difficult market in East Perth. 
But the viewing is on Wednesday ... whilst I am in Singapore !!! 
Fortunately I have someone who can go and look for me and put in my application. 
I am really hoping I get it as it is perfect!
Keep you posted.


images via remodelista

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I can definitely feel the modern living aura that this loft exudes with those contemporary decors and non-traditional interior design. Anyone who longs for that aura should get a place like this. Anyway, with all these beautiful apartments that you have posted, I’m intrigue as to how your own place looks like. =)

    Regards,
    Von Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!