Sunday, April 1, 2012

M.I.A

Hello!
Sorry I have been missing in action but I have been in the process of moving myself to Perth.


I'm about to approach week 3 
(even though last week I was in Melbourne so technically only 2 weeks!)
 and I am enjoying it.


Perth is lovely and I think the best way to describe it is there enough going on but not too much. 
Lots of great little eating spots and clothing boutiques and the people I have met so far are all so friendly.
And the weather is beautiful at the moment, perfect actually.

But I am feeling a little challenged in finding a home!!! It's not about me being picky (much) but ...
a) there isn't many to choose from
b) it is SO EXPENSIVE!!! It is insane
The vacancy rate is - no wait it's not "vancant" - apparently it's 99.7% FULL!!!!!!
So that is a bit of a stress but I'm positive something perfect will come up soon.

But I'm not have tech problems like I did when I moved to Cairns 
so I can at least keep in touch with my blogging, phew!

I'll be back soon 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!